Friday, February 13, 2009

And the winner is......

One World One Heart.

The winner of my button bracelet draw is comment number 6!

Congratulations to Letha. I have sent Letha a message and once you have replied with your contact details, I will be sending you your beautiful new bracelet!!!!

Thankyou so much to everyone for entering my draw and for such wonderful comments... and thankyou to those the commented on my other work and also became followers of my blog. You are all so lovely.

Unfortunately due to the bushfires we had here, I got very busy on some other projects (as explained in a previous post) so i didnt get the chance to go through and enter all the other fabulous prize draws that were part of this project. It is my mission though, to still go through all of your blogs and see your wonderful art :)

3 comments:

xashee's corner said...

Big CONGRATS to the lucky winner!
Thank you for sharing this FUN! Have a LOVELY evening! :)

Nellie's Needles said...

Congratulations to the winner of your fun button bracelet.

You've given me ideas of how to play with my button collection. Thank you.

Karyn said...

What a lucky winner... I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of your button bracelets... in browns of course .. hee hee

Artists who blog