Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Greek Summer


Well the Bead and Gem show was on in Sydney over the weekend. Now I have to make up a storm to recoup my spending LOL.

This is something I got a little sidetracked into doing. Kaz (kazco on the forum) and I were having a chat and she made me make this bracelet. Well, she planted the seed, my own procrastinating manner took care of the rest! I was supposed to be putting beads away!

These big beads were some metalised plastic ones I got at the B&G. Copper Coated Acrylic Beads (CCB) as otherwise known apparently.

Kaz and I were wondering how long the coating might last. I think they would last ages cause they feel pretty solid. She suggested making a piece of jewellery specifically to see how they would wear. She suggested a bracelet. I said I would whack on a tonne of charms.

So viola! Here we have, the charming let's see how it wears bracelet. Vicki (dragonflycreations) said it reminded her of Greek Islands and a summer holiday.

No comments:

Artists who blog