Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A new year, a new term, a new project for craft classes

Imagine my suprise when I saw I was taking the "advanced" beading class this term at craft works LOL.

Well after agonising over creating a project suitably complex and time consuming I have come up with the following "Charming Piece of Wearable Art". The chain by the way is some chain maille that the students are going to have to create as part of their piece.To aid the students in visualising a piece in different shaped and coloured beads, I have also made some sample variation pieces for them to see. The previous truquoise piece was made in the same way so that will be a sample for them to view as well. Samples are shown below.

Wish me luck, class registration is tomorrow!

No comments:

Artists who blog